Thursday, April 18, 2013

Bean's Newborn Pictures

The day before Bean decided to make his appearance, I had contacted a photographer about coming to take pictures at the hospital after he was born. Since he had other plans, that did not happen. Then with him being in the hospital for 2 weeks, we didn't get to have the precious, sleepy newborn photos done either. So when Bean was about 8 weeks old, we had some "newborn" pictures done of him as well as the first pictures of our new family of 5. These we done in March of 2012.


























With Bean being born so close after my Dad passed away, I wanted to do some pictures with a few of the his things. My Dad was a firefighter for over 30 years. He practically lived, breathed and slept firefighting. When he passes away there were only a few things I wanted: his helmet and his collection of Fire Dept badges from all over the country. The frame Bean is laying in front of is my Dad's collection of badges that he had framed. When I got it, I printed out a picture of my Dad in his dress unifrom I took after the memorial for the Charleston 9.


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 I just love this one because it looks like my Dad is watching over Bean while he sleeps. 


Here's one of Bean with my Dad's helmet, jacket and boots. 

















I'll leave you with one of my favorites. Mine and the Hubs hands forming a heart around Bean's precious little baby feet!


 
 



 




Until next time...
 
Sorry for the catch up and flood of new posts. These are just the first of many until I can get caught up to current!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

about this site

Welcome to Together 24 where I share stories of life, love, struggle, my babies and whatever else may come to mind. My blog is called Together 24 because my family of four all together have birthdays on the 24th of a month. Hope you enjoy reading! Thanks for stopping by!