Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Bad Blogger but Good reason

I hate to say it but I've been a bad blogger and I probably will be for awhile. My computer died AGAIN! This past week has been full of unfortunate events. My husbands work ordeal, my computer died, Nugget got an infection in the eczema near his ankle and his ankel swelled, and I'm sure there are more that I just can't think of. So until my computer is fixed, my blogs will be random and few and far between.

I would like to say Thank You to Cheryl for my great Christmas in July gift. I love it! She made me a beautiful clutch and when I have time to add a picture I will!!!
I also have a job interview this week which I'm super excited about. Its at the local Med.U in Pschiatry for a Patient Rep. so I hope I get it! Its right up my alley having a Psych. Degree and working at a private behavioral health facility!!! Wish me luck!
Nugget seems to be clearing up FINALLY AGAIN! He's on another round of antibiotics thats the same as what cleared him up last time and the wheat free seems to make him less itchy! Hoping this all continues.

So I've had a few positives in the last week but the negatives unfortunately have outweighed them by at least double! Here's to better day ahead!

Hope everyone's having a great summer!
Be back full time soon!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

about this site

Welcome to Together 24 where I share stories of life, love, struggle, my babies and whatever else may come to mind. My blog is called Together 24 because my family of four all together have birthdays on the 24th of a month. Hope you enjoy reading! Thanks for stopping by!