Friday, April 30, 2010

5 Question Friday

I'm hoping I can actually keep up with this and do it every Friday!
The questions were brought to you by My Little Life and Mama M!

1. If you could, would you go back to high school?

 Absolutely not!!

I'm a totally different person than I was when I was in high school and I don't really see the need to go back and be that person again. I didn't really enjoy high school that much so why would I want to go back and experience it all over again!


2. If a genie appeared and granted you two wishes, what would they be? (And, no saying "more wishes".)
My first wish would be that we all live happily ever after. I want my kids to have the best life possible. My second wish would be for enough money to pay off my current house, buy a new one and live comfortably for the rest of our lives.


3. What kids show do you secretly like?

That's actually a hard one. I probably watch more Kid TV than I do grown-up tv. I like the Backyardigans! They are so cute!



4. What is your beverage of choice? Mr. Pibb, Mt. Dew or sweet tea. I can't choose just one!



5. What is something that you would change about yourself (or are working to change in yourself)?
I want to be more patient. More patient with my kids, more patient with my husband and his job, and more patient with people in general. It's something I'm working on! I would also like to be much smaller than I am now. That's a constant work in progress!!!

til next time...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

about this site

Welcome to Together 24 where I share stories of life, love, struggle, my babies and whatever else may come to mind. My blog is called Together 24 because my family of four all together have birthdays on the 24th of a month. Hope you enjoy reading! Thanks for stopping by!