Friday, May 14, 2010

5 Question Friday!


Another 5 question Friday brought to you by Mama M. If you want to join in, just copy, paste and answer in your blog! If you don't have a blog you can answer them in a comment!

1. Take your pick...date night, girls night out, or night out alone? Date night! Between the hubby working all the time and having our wonderful two kids, I've almost forgot what those are like. Date nights are important for keeping a relationship fresh I think! I love spending quality time with my hubs!

2. Can you touch your nose with your tongue? Yes I can but just barely! Of course I had to try it first before I could answer!

3. What is your favorite flower and why? Yellow roses. I just really like them, no real reason why though!

4. If you could go back in time, what advice would you give yourself? Make sure you get married for the right reasons. That's probably the biggest mistake I've ever made. I got pregnant and then got married. Even though we talked about getting married before I got pregnant, I probably wouldn't have followed through with it if I didn't get pregnant. I got married the first time for all the wrong reasons. I made the mistake but learned from it and it has made me who I am. I wouldn't be where I am either. Having Olivia changed me for the better and being in a horrible first marriage made me realize the real reasons to get married. Now I have a great husband who is a wonderful stepfather to Olivia, a wonderful father to Owen and my best friend! I couldn't ask for a better husband!

5. If you won the lottery, what is the very first thing you would do? I would pay off all my debts! Then I would buy a new house! Then I would save all the rest! It would be nice to be debt free and financially stable!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

about this site

Welcome to Together 24 where I share stories of life, love, struggle, my babies and whatever else may come to mind. My blog is called Together 24 because my family of four all together have birthdays on the 24th of a month. Hope you enjoy reading! Thanks for stopping by!