Friday, May 28, 2010

5 Question Friday!

It's FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!and you know what that means...Another 5 Question Friday brought to you by My Little Life

Rules for Five Question Friday: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then c'mon back to link up! If it floats your boat, you can even grab the blog hop code! I would love it if you'd link back to me, Mama M., but that's not a requirement! ;)


If you don't have a blog, but want to play along...feel free to answer the questions in the comments of my blog, or any blog along the way!

1. Is there something you've always wanted to try but just can't muster up the courage to actually do yet? I want to start some kind of crafty business! I love doing any kind of crafts and I'd love to make money off of them. I also want to do it so I can continue to stay home with the kiddos but still make money to contribute to our house!


2. If you had $100 handed to you in cash without your significant other knowing about it, what would you spend it on? Supplies to make anything crafty! Thats something I don't normally just go out and buy!

3. What was your favorite piece of playground equipment as a child? The merry go round! I don't think they really even put those on playgrounds anymore though!

4. Do you prefer a sweet or hearty breakfast?I'm not a big breakfast person at all! I guess I'd have to say I like a good combo of both. If I eat breakfast its either cereal or a steak biscuit but I do like donuts when I get to have them!

5. Are you a Neat Freak or a Messy Bessy? Boy how I'd love to be a neat freak but I'm far from it! I guess you could say I'm a wannabe neat freak stuck in a messy bessy mom's body. The majority of the mess I'm surrounded by is kid stuff and clothes. Those are both things that no one in our house lacks!

So there you have it! My five question Friday!
So glad today is Friday and that we have a long weekend! Looking forward to the Children's Day Festival  on Saturday and Shrek 4 on Monday!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

about this site

Welcome to Together 24 where I share stories of life, love, struggle, my babies and whatever else may come to mind. My blog is called Together 24 because my family of four all together have birthdays on the 24th of a month. Hope you enjoy reading! Thanks for stopping by!