Thursday, May 27, 2010

Thursday Five!

It's Thursday Five..Where we get to look back on our week and and come up with 5 things that have made us..

Happy


Joyful


Excited


Jubilant


Grateful

Whatever you want..just no bad stuff..
Some weeks are harder..and we might have to dig deeper..but I guarantee you will find 5 things!
*To play..write your Thursday Five post..then come back here and link up*

So here's my 5:
1. My daughter went yesterday to test to get into a new private Christian school and I am so grateful that I am able to give her that opportunity! She is so bright and beautiful and I want her to be in a school with a great Christian environment that will challenge her mentally and let her grow spiritually!
2. It makes me happy to hear that Owen is learning new words. All of a sudden, he's starting to say more and more words. Just within the last week he's learned Night Night, stinky and cheese! He's such a talker and I can't wait to see what he'll learn to say next or to be able actually understand everything he says!
3. I am excited that Olivia has a end of the year performance and graduation tonight. I always love seeing her perform and this year I get the added bonus of her graduating from 5K!
4. I'm looking forward to our three day weekend. I can't wait to take the kids to the Children's Day Festival with Spoleto! I think they will enjoy it! I know Olivia went a couple of years ago and had a blast! We also have plans to go see the new Shrek movie on Mon. since Liv doesn't have school! I think I'm more excited that she is!
5. I'm just excited to have my computer back. I was without it for 5 months. Can you believe it?  I certainly can't! I don't know how I ever went that long without being able to facebook, blog or check my emails whenever I wanted. I actually had to plan those things in my day and I'm excited that I don't have to plan it anymore. I can just do it!

There's my Thursday Five. What's yours?
Happy Thursday!!!! 

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Without a computer for 5 months?! YIKES!

Post a Comment

about this site

Welcome to Together 24 where I share stories of life, love, struggle, my babies and whatever else may come to mind. My blog is called Together 24 because my family of four all together have birthdays on the 24th of a month. Hope you enjoy reading! Thanks for stopping by!