It's Thursday Five..Where we get to look back on our week and and come up with 5 things that have made us..
Whatever you want..just no bad stuff..
Some weeks are harder..and we might have to dig deeper..but I guarantee you will find 5 things!
*To play..write your Thursday Five post..then come back here and link up*
So here's my 5:
1. My daughter went yesterday to test to get into a new private Christian school and I am so grateful that I am able to give her that opportunity! She is so bright and beautiful and I want her to be in a school with a great Christian environment that will challenge her mentally and let her grow spiritually!
2. It makes me happy to hear that Owen is learning new words. All of a sudden, he's starting to say more and more words. Just within the last week he's learned Night Night, stinky and cheese! He's such a talker and I can't wait to see what he'll learn to say next or to be able actually understand everything he says!
3. I am excited that Olivia has a end of the year performance and graduation tonight. I always love seeing her perform and this year I get the added bonus of her graduating from 5K!
4. I'm looking forward to our three day weekend. I can't wait to take the kids to the Children's Day Festival with Spoleto! I think they will enjoy it! I know Olivia went a couple of years ago and had a blast! We also have plans to go see the new Shrek movie on Mon. since Liv doesn't have school! I think I'm more excited that she is!
5. I'm just excited to have my computer back. I was without it for 5 months. Can you believe it? I certainly can't! I don't know how I ever went that long without being able to facebook, blog or check my emails whenever I wanted. I actually had to plan those things in my day and I'm excited that I don't have to plan it anymore. I can just do it!
There's my Thursday Five. What's yours?