Friday, May 21, 2010

It's another 5 Question Friday!!!

It's FRIDAY!!!!!!!and you know what that means...Mama M has brought me and all you another 5 Question Friday. If you want to participate just copy the questions and answer them to your own blog!

1. Do you have an iPhone and, if so, how do you get apps and what are your favorites? I do not have an iPhone nor do I know if I want one. I've seen how all the people I know that have one are slightly addicted and I don't know if I want to become that! Do you really need to be able to do internet, facebook, twitter and what not all day everyday from anywhere? I don't really think so!


2. What is your fondest memory of K-3rd grade? Playing house and barbies! I remember specifically pretending with my friends that we were all the people from Full House too. I loved that show back then!

3. What makes you cringe at the thought of touching? any soggy food completely grosses me out. Owen's really bad a spitting out his food or sucking on a Graham cracker until is icky! GROSS!


4. If you could have any celebrity show up on your doorstep who would it be and why?
Ellen DeGeneres. I just love her show. She's so funny! If she's showing up on my doorstep that probably means she's got something great to give me too which is a bonus! She's always surprising people on their doorsteps with something that will help them out whether it be money or a new car!

5. What would you say is your best physical feature? Probably my eyes. I get lots of compliments on how pretty and blue they are. I guess that's a good best feature to have since no matter how fat I get, my eyes will never change!


HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

about this site

Welcome to Together 24 where I share stories of life, love, struggle, my babies and whatever else may come to mind. My blog is called Together 24 because my family of four all together have birthdays on the 24th of a month. Hope you enjoy reading! Thanks for stopping by!