Thursday, June 24, 2010

5 Question Friday!



So I've been a horrible blogger. Being that it is summer, I've been busy trying to occupy them so I haven't felt like linking up for blog parties and we haven't really done anything exciting worth blogging about. I'll get back into the swing of things soon, I hope!

Until then, here's another 5 Question Friday! brought to you by Mama M!

1. Do you know how to play a musical instrument?
Why yes I do! I started playing the piano when I was either in second and third grade and continued until at least my freshman year in high school. I should have continued with it longer but I hated recitals. I love playing for myself but I absolutely hate playing in front of anyone. So I quit! I have a piano that's at my grandparents and I can't wait til we have room for it in our own place so I can play when its just me!
2. What is your pet peeve while driving?
Those people that never go the speed limit and those people who always want to speed and ride your ass when you get in the way of their speeding. I'm not a big fan of driving so I probably have more pet peeve while being a passenger than while driving!

3. Would you rather have a housekeeper or unlimited spa services? I'd rather have a housekeeper because I hate cleaning and it seems like its a never ending process around here with Hurricane Noodle that I swear comes behind me to destroy what I just cleaned! Besides, if I had a housekeeper, then I wouldn't be spending all my time cleaning which means I'd have more "me" time to use spa services.
4. Is there a song that you hear that will take you back to the moment, like a junior high or high school dance? Oh man, there's a ton of those! Gettin Jiggy with It takes me back to a ninth grade dance, Da Dip, Cotton Eye Joe, Water Runs Dry, the list could go on....all take me back to the dances they used to have at the Citadel. Every summer, the Citadel had a summer camp for boys and they always had dances on Friday or Saturdays for girls to come to and they were so much fun!
5. What song best represents your life right now? Hmmm...that's a hard one! I don't know if I've thought about that recently. I'm really loving Jewel's song, "Stay Here Forever" I just love the lyrics and remind me of the simpler times before the kids.
'Cause if you wanna go
Baby, let's go
If you wanna rock,
I'm ready to roll
And if you wanna slow down,
We can slow down together
If you wanna walk,
Baby, let's walk
Have a little kiss,
Have a little talk
We don't gotta leave at all
We can stay here forever
Lay here forever,
 

1 comments:

Christy said...

I'm the same way when it comes to piano. I love playing, but always get like super shaky nervous at recitals. I also hate people that ride all up on you.

Glad to meet you, and I'm following now as well!

Post a Comment

about this site

Welcome to Together 24 where I share stories of life, love, struggle, my babies and whatever else may come to mind. My blog is called Together 24 because my family of four all together have birthdays on the 24th of a month. Hope you enjoy reading! Thanks for stopping by!