Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

I've been a horrible blogger lately so I figured today's a great day to get back to it.

Happy Father's Day to the wonderful father my husband is!!!!
I knew he was going to be a great day from very early on! When Hubbs and I met, Noodle was not quite 2. One of the first times we went out to eat and Noodle was with us, I had to leave her at the table for a minute to run to the bathroom and I just knew she was going to scream. Her mommy was leaving her at a table with 4 or 5 people she didn't know like she knew her mommy and Frank was the one right next to her and she knew him the least. When I came back from the bathroom, she wasn't screaming but instead, she was laughing at Frank who was entertaining her with the little booklet they put your check in at restaurants! He didn't have to do that but he did and she loved it. That's when I knew he would be a great dad.
Well, that was almost 5 years ago and now, he's shown me that he's not only a great stepdad to Noodle but a great dad to Nugget! Nugget shows me that every single day. He's a straight up daddy's boy. If Hubbs is home, Noodle won't have anything to do with me and I think Hubbs wouldn't have it any other way. Heck, I don't think I'd have it any other way! I love that Frank not only does the fun stuff with Noodle, but he also does the nasty parts that come with Noodle, like the smelliest diapers you could ever imagine!
So Happy Father's Day Babe! I'm sorry you are stuck at work today!
Happy Father's Day to all the other dads out there too! I hope all you other moms are as lucky as I am to have a great dad in your husband!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

about this site

Welcome to Together 24 where I share stories of life, love, struggle, my babies and whatever else may come to mind. My blog is called Together 24 because my family of four all together have birthdays on the 24th of a month. Hope you enjoy reading! Thanks for stopping by!