Sunday, June 6, 2010

Getting to Know you!


Getting to know YOU
Getting to know you, getting to know all about you!
 brought to you by MannLand5.
 
1. If a person has a booger in their nose. and you can see it, do you tell them?
Absolutely! Because if I had a booger that they could see, I'd want them to tell me! Common courtesy people!

2. What are you passionate about?
My kids. They are my life and have made me who I am!

3. How long have you been blogging?
Since Nov. or Dec. of 2009. That's not very long and I didn't do it often when I first started!

4. What is your favorite "summer" drink?
I love me some pink lemonade during the summer or just some sweet tea. What can I say? I'm a true southern girl!

5. What is your favorite type of music?I like alot but my favorite would be more of a genre that a type. I love me some 80s and 90s. My husband has satellite radio is his truck with stations that play strictly those and I'm so jealous!!

6. Something I do before I go to bed is......?get on the computer and blog. It's practically the only time I have without the kids swarming around!

7. My Summer vacation plans are...?nothing really. Spend lots of time with both kids since Liv's out of school. Maybe do some fun crafts, go to the beach or waterpark and just chill!

8. My favorite must have, can't live without, beauty product is? I don't really have one. I'm not big on beauty products. I only wear makeup on special occasions and that only consists of some mineral makeup, bronzer and mascara.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

1 comments:

Sophia said...

Love YOU! I also love french toast sticks and 80s music and I too will always, of course, tell people when they have a booger!
Thanks for being a follower:)
Sisters4saymoreismore.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

about this site

Welcome to Together 24 where I share stories of life, love, struggle, my babies and whatever else may come to mind. My blog is called Together 24 because my family of four all together have birthdays on the 24th of a month. Hope you enjoy reading! Thanks for stopping by!