Friday, June 4, 2010

Five Question Friday!

Another Five Question Friday brought to you by MamaM!

Rules for Five Question Friday: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog. Answer them, then c'mon back to link up! I would love it if you'd link back to me, Mama M., but that's not a requirement!

If you don't have a blog, but still would like to play along, feel free to leave your answers in the comments of this post or any blog along the blog hop way!

Oh, and the biggest rule? Have fun!! ;)

Questions for Friday, June 4th:
1. If you could go back to college would you change your major? Or, if you were to go to college right now...what major would you choose?
That's a hard one for me because there are so many things that I'm interested in. I wouldn't do Psychology even though that's what my degree is in. I think I would either do nursing or graphic design. I know, two totally different fields.

2. What do you love most about your home?
That it's mine. I own it! I bought it in 2006 when I was 23 and I love that I was able to do that. Now its where we watch our family grow.

3. What types of books do you like to read (if you like to read at all)?
I'm not a big fan of reading books but I do love listening to them. My MIL gets books and puts them on her iPod so I get them from her. So far I really enjoy it! I can just connect up my iPod in the car and listen while I'm driving. Olivia doesn't enjoy it too much but Owen doesn't seem to mind!

4. What is the grossest thing you've ever eaten?
I don't know! I can't really think of anything. The grossest thing that I won't eat is Green Peppers and that's because I have a horribly gross story that goes with it that I will spare you! I hate the taste and most importantly the smell of them! YUCK!!!!!!!

5. If you HAD to be a character on a TV show, whom would you be?
Hmmm...maybe Meredith Grey. She gets to be married to a beautiful man, Derek Sheppard and she's a doctor so that doesn't sound too bad either.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

about this site

Welcome to Together 24 where I share stories of life, love, struggle, my babies and whatever else may come to mind. My blog is called Together 24 because my family of four all together have birthdays on the 24th of a month. Hope you enjoy reading! Thanks for stopping by!