Friday, June 25, 2010

Fawk You Friday!

BWS tips button
So it seems as though there in a reoccuring theme for my Fawk You Friday!
With that being said,

Fawk you to my husband's boss-the giant jerk who came back from vacation after having two weekends and the whole week between those two weekends to take away all of my husband's days off this week. My husband worked his ass off while the boss was gone and he gets rewarded by having to work something like 10 days straight without a day off. I'm not talking about your usual 8-5 workdays, I'm talking he has to be to work at 6:30am and doesn't get off til 9pm. There should be some kind of law against that!
Fawk you to my husband's boss who by taking away all of Hubbs' days off caused him to not be able to go to Noodle's 1/2 birthday dinner at Fonduely Yours! He was originally suppose to be off yesterday so he was going to get to go. I hate it that he missed out because it was so much fun and was a first for all of us except for him! He misses out on so many family functions and moments. I mean wasn't it bad enough that he had to work on Father's day this past weekend because you took two weekends in a row off?
Fawk you to my house- I'm tired of cleaning you, its been long enough and you're old enough, that you should know how to clean yourself!

I think thats all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

about this site

Welcome to Together 24 where I share stories of life, love, struggle, my babies and whatever else may come to mind. My blog is called Together 24 because my family of four all together have birthdays on the 24th of a month. Hope you enjoy reading! Thanks for stopping by!