Monday, June 21, 2010

Great Father's Day present

This is just an example. I haven't been able to put his real present together yet because Noodle has been with her dad for the weekend. Me being the procrastinator that I am, just decided Sat. morning that this is what I wanted to do for Hubbs but Noodle left early Sat. morning to go to her dads so I didn't have the chance to take pictures that included her. Nugget would only sit still long enough to take two pictures which is why the D pictures are the same. I'm hoping he'll cooperate a lot better once Noodle gets home!

Anyway, here it is! I can't wait to do one with both the kids!

1 comments:

Christy said...

Great idea! He will love it!

Post a Comment

about this site

Welcome to Together 24 where I share stories of life, love, struggle, my babies and whatever else may come to mind. My blog is called Together 24 because my family of four all together have birthdays on the 24th of a month. Hope you enjoy reading! Thanks for stopping by!