Monday, December 6, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge

20 Topics in 30 Days, I think I'm in! I'm always looking for something new to do with my blog and this sounds right up my alley. I"m following in Amanda's footsteps over at My Life as a Wife and passing the next 30 days with this Challenge.

Day One: Favorite Song! What a hard one! I don't know how I could ever narrow it down to just one. I love such a wide variety of music from 80s to Country to Classical to Opera. I really love it all. Not only do I love it all, there are so many songs that have meaning to me or that I connect to making this so much harder.

I love "Better Together" by Jack Johnson because it's the song Hubbs and I had are first dance to at our wedding. It is definitely always better when we are together and we love doing nothing together!

I love love love "The Prayer" sung by Josh Groban and Charlotte Church! I love to listen to it in the car and belt it out as loud as possible like I can sing!

"Way you Love me" by Faith Hill, that's another I love to sing loudly too! Oh, and there's "I Wanna Dance with Somebody", "Jessie's Girl", anything by Michael Buble, Justin Timberlake, Bon Jovi or Boyz II Men.

The longer I sit here and think over it, the longer my list gets. So I'm gonna leave it as those and I'll be back tomorrow for Day Two of the 30 Day Challenge with Favorite Movie. I have all night to think about it but that list will be much shorter as I am not much of a movie watch.

Make sure you come back tomorrow and if you want to join in on the challenge, check here for the list of topics of at My Life as a Wife!

until tomorrow...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

about this site

Welcome to Together 24 where I share stories of life, love, struggle, my babies and whatever else may come to mind. My blog is called Together 24 because my family of four all together have birthdays on the 24th of a month. Hope you enjoy reading! Thanks for stopping by!