Sunday, December 12, 2010

Day Seven of 30 Day B.C

Day 7: A photo that makes you smile!

I have lots of those! It's going to be hard to chose just one!

This one makes me smile because it was one of the first in a long time where Owen's face was clear. It's the little things that make me happy. I wish he could be clear all the time!
This one makes me smile because it was our first family vacation!

Olivia in her hat alone is why this one makes me smile!

Check out Amanda over at My Life as a Wife if you want to join in on the Blog Challenge. Also the picture that makes her smile is a pretty good one!

until tomorrow...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

about this site

Welcome to Together 24 where I share stories of life, love, struggle, my babies and whatever else may come to mind. My blog is called Together 24 because my family of four all together have birthdays on the 24th of a month. Hope you enjoy reading! Thanks for stopping by!