Monday, December 13, 2010

Day Eight of the 30 Day B.C

Day 8: A picture that makes me sad/mad

Who has pictures that make them sad? I know I surely don't pipe up to take pictures of sad moments but I do have one picture that makes me sad everytime I see it. It only exists for documentation purposes!

Here is my poor Nugget pre-Dr.S., the best dermatologist we've seen! He went from looking like this
to looking like this
in the matter of a week!

The first one makes me sad because he looked like even after seeing a dermatologist who's only answer was constant steroid use and after seeing an Urgent Care doctor because his eyes has swollen shut who's only answer was more steroids and a shot or Cortizone! Neither the old derm. or the urgent care doctor helped! It took a whole other doctor to help him. He sees her regularly and steroids are not the answer. He unfortunately gets many secondary infections so a combo of antibiotics, strong hydrocortizone creams and oatmeal baths make my baby better.

I'll be back very soon with lots of pictures that make me very very happy. That being pictures from our family shoot today with Kristen Pace. I must say, I've only seen a few sneak peaks and I can't wait to see the rest!

until tomorrow...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

about this site

Welcome to Together 24 where I share stories of life, love, struggle, my babies and whatever else may come to mind. My blog is called Together 24 because my family of four all together have birthdays on the 24th of a month. Hope you enjoy reading! Thanks for stopping by!