Friday, December 3, 2010

Fawk you Friday!

Yay for Fawk you Friday! Who doesn't need a chance to throw out a few Fawk you's to all those people places and things? I do! So here goes:

                                                                           BWS tips button
Fawk You to the lovely lady on the phone that called me a dumbass while I was at work today. Being a Pool person I float around ofter among 5 different locations, so therefore I don't really know anyone. This lovely lady called asking for someone I did not know and after telling her that I'm just covering for the regular person so I don't know who that is or how to reach them, she asked for me to find out those things and called me a dumbass! So after finding out that the person wasn't there, she asked to speak to anyone else. Being the dumbass she thought I was, I nicely and politely transferred her to anyone! Anyone being somebody not in my dept that couldn't help her at all!!!! I mean I had to live up to her Dumbass expectations!

Fawk you to Toys r Us for not making it apparent that the Buy Any Dance Wii game and get another Wii game for $5 sale ended yesterday. I went there today hoping to get myself Just Dance 2 and another game for Noodle for Christmas and found the sale had ended. Now its buy a DS game get one for $5. I don't need two DS games!

One more very nondescript Fawk You to a person who will remain nameless because of being the worst at something that means a lot to me. I know that doesn't give you guys any information but it makes me feel better because I know who it is and I needed to get it out there for no other reason that than!

Hope everyone has a Happy Friday and a Happy Weekend.

until next time...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

about this site

Welcome to Together 24 where I share stories of life, love, struggle, my babies and whatever else may come to mind. My blog is called Together 24 because my family of four all together have birthdays on the 24th of a month. Hope you enjoy reading! Thanks for stopping by!