Sunday, December 19, 2010

Our Christmas Card

We are very excited about our Christmas cards this year. We had a great photographer take this great picture. You'd never know that it was absolutely freezing the day we took out pictures. Living in the south, we aren't quite used to cold weather. This day it didn't get out of the 30s which is quite rare here. The wind was whipping like crazy too.

I was excited to find a card that coordinated with our picture perfectly. I just love how the whole thing turned out!



Mod Sparkles Holiday Card
Turn your holiday photos into holiday cards with Shutterfly.
View the entire collection of cards.
The best part about all of it was that I just had to pay shipping. Shutterfly was nice enough to offer us bloggers 50 free cards if we blogged about their cards and I did just that.

I can't wait to see the finished project when it arrives!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

about this site

Welcome to Together 24 where I share stories of life, love, struggle, my babies and whatever else may come to mind. My blog is called Together 24 because my family of four all together have birthdays on the 24th of a month. Hope you enjoy reading! Thanks for stopping by!