Thursday, December 2, 2010

I am BAAACCCCKKKK!!!! Yippee!!!

Thanks to the very fast cable man, I'm back! Oh how I have missed blogging!!!

We have been cable and Internet free for months now! I do not think I would have survived if it wasn't for my Android phone and lovely Antenna TV! I was still able to follow all of your lovely blogs but blogging from my phone took way too much time! Besides, adding pictures was nearly impossible and what's a blog without pictures. I have so many things that I haven't been able to write about and tons more pictures that haven't been shared.

I am looking forward to catching up and blogging everyday now. I am looking forward to reading all the blogs I follow in full size being able to see how the pretty blog designs!

Hopefully I will still have some followers! Thank you for sticking around even though I have been gone forever! I promise I will be here for awhile now with lots to share! Especially with the holidays coming, family pictures with Kristen Pace, birthdays and anniversaries!

until next time...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

about this site

Welcome to Together 24 where I share stories of life, love, struggle, my babies and whatever else may come to mind. My blog is called Together 24 because my family of four all together have birthdays on the 24th of a month. Hope you enjoy reading! Thanks for stopping by!