Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Days Nine and Ten of 30 Day B.C Together!

Well I was really slack yesterday and totally forgot about Day 9 so here it is: A picture I took!
I just took this last week. Owen only went near Santa because Olivia did and we only got this one shot after that he scooted right off her lap and started crying! At least we got the one!

 Day 10: A picture of myself 10 years ago!
Well that would be a picture of me at the age of 17 and I don't have any of those on my computer. That was before we put all our pictures on the computer, that was before everyone used Digital! So unfortunately I don't have anything for day 10!

Hoping I can do better for Day 11!

until tomorrow...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

about this site

Welcome to Together 24 where I share stories of life, love, struggle, my babies and whatever else may come to mind. My blog is called Together 24 because my family of four all together have birthdays on the 24th of a month. Hope you enjoy reading! Thanks for stopping by!